Monday, October 19, 2009

First post

So I have been feeling left out lately, because so many people have blogs and I don't! I think the main reason, is I feel I don't really have anything interesting to say, and I've never been very strong at writing.

Anyway...I am becoming a fan of DIY (do it yourself) projects. I just love the look on people's faces when you tell them, "I made it". It's great, and you feel so proud. Unfortunately I'm not that creative, so I'm always stealing ideas from others, and unlike most DIYers, I rarely "make it my own". But I'm okay with this, I've never really been a natural leader, and have always been kind of dependant (might have something to do with being an only child), but the way I see it, is if everyone was a leader, the world would be chaotic to say the least!

So basically everything on this blog can be found somewhere else, and I will try to post links to where I found the project, and give credit to the right person. I am hoping that in keeping track of my projects on this blog, I will become a better writer, and may develop some individualism, and maybe some day I'll be coming up with my own ideas for others to copy.

So that's all for now (see what I mean about being a bad writer...all save one of my paragraphs starts with "so", and I actually removed it from the second one :D). I'm going to discover the features of my new blog.

Take care :)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment